Ferretti 57 Yacht Charters in Cartagena
Designed with elegance, detail and lavish amenities, it has ensured the highest standards of Caribbean hospitality. It has used our interior and exterior design skills to the full to introduce the guests a yacht that goes beyond the standard ideas. Stylish and at the same time functional, it is perfect for moving to all islands around Cartagena de Indias in Colombia of the sunny and Islands Rosario archipelago. Imagine discovering by day most beautiful places of the world: Island de Palma, Island Mucura, Playa Blanca, Party Island Cholon and sleep by night on a sailboat feeling the gentle rocking of the sea, and the next morning set course to next island. The best holiday ever with this Motoryacht, sea, sun, beaches, and tourism is perfect for a large crew of friends to have a lot of fun with because it comfortably accommodates 14 people by night on its 6 cabins, ideal for all the family and more.
Rent and enjoy. The twin-deck action aboard this luxury 58 ft Italian masterpiece makes for double the fun for you and up to 14 of your closest friends or family. With air-conditioned cabins and stylish fixtures and fittings, this yacht is a cut above some of the other luxury yacht options in Cartagena de Indias.
- A superior yacht to explore the Rosario Islands
- A bilingual concierge that will pick you up from your hotel and stay with you throughout the day to ensure an effortless day on the water
- A unique island treats that you get to plan from start to finish.
- Pick your bay, soundtrack and eating options
- A cooler filled with ice
- Fuel, taxes, and insurance
- The boat crew and captain
- The first round of drinks (24 beers and bottles of water)
- Five snorkel kits free of charge (additional sets can be booked separately)
The US $ 5.900
Text on WhatsApp please for more info about details and confirm your date of rent boat by Us; +573008703039 WhatsApp
NOTICE; In this price is included fuel and 2 skippers All our skippers are licensed by the Colombian Coast Guard. They all have passed the Maritime Consortium Drug test program. With many years of experience, our captains are very familiar with the area and their professionalism and friendliness are unsurpassed in the industry.